Q. Are parents allowed in the field area (beyond the parking lot)?
A. Due to COVID-19 physical distancing guidelines, only players attending tryouts and approved CRWA staff members are allowed on the fields and area beyond the parking lot. Parents will not be allowed beyond the parking lot.
Q. Where should my player(s) go to check in upon arrival?
A. Players should go directly to their assigned field, per the posted schedule. A coach will then check them in. A "Take Your Mark Sports, SportSafe Waterproof marker" will be used to apply a number to each player's arm.
Q. What should the players wear?
A. If you are a new player, please wear a plain black t-shirt and black or red athletic shorts. If you are a returning player, please wear your black training jersey and red shorts.
Q. Who will be evaluating the players?
A. Only head coaches and professional technical staff may serve as tryout evaluators.
Complete list of COVID-19 physical distancing guidelines:
- All participants must have their temperature checked prior to arrival. If a player has any COVID-19 symptoms or a fever of 100.4 or greater, they should not attend tryouts and a member of the CRWA staff should be notified immediately.
- All players should thoroughly wash their hands prior to attending tryouts
- All players should visit a restroom before arrival. The Camp Jordan bathrooms will be open, but are for emergencies only.
- All players should bring their own hand sanitizer & water.
- Upon arrival, all parents / guardians are to remain in their vehices. NO CONGREGATING or GATHERING at any time. Parents / guardians will not be allowed to enter the field area (beyond the parking lot).
- No physical interaction between players and coaches (no 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, etc.). No handshakes, high 5s, team huddles, etc.
- Each player will have a designated spot to place their backpacks and water. Do not touch anyone else's backpack or equipment.
- Players will not be allowed to touch any equipment (including cones, poles, goals, benches, etc.), except for their own ball or another player's ball with their feet only.
- Once the session has ended, players will exit the field promptly with their coach. He or she will walk the players to where the field meets the the parking lot to ensure physical distance of 6ft between individuals is kept at all times.