What is the Mid-South Conference?
The US Youth Soccer Mid-South Conference consists of teams primarily from Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Tennessee. The top teams in the Mid South Conference top tier divisions will earn advancement to the US Youth Soccer Regional Championships (NCS) and automatically qualify for National League P.R.O.
What is the US Youth Soccer National League?
The US Youth Soccer National League provides the top league competition in USYS and is comprised of three areas of competition:
- The primary league competition features 13 regionally aligned National League Conferences that operate team-based and club-based leagues while providing a qualification pathway to...
- the current season's USYS Regional Championships
- the next seasonal year of National League P.R.O.
- National League P.R.O. (Player. Recruitment. Opportunity.) serves as the competitive national league format in which teams compete for direct advancement to the annual US Youth Soccer National Championships. Teams earn their place into National League P.R.O. each season through their performance in the Conferences.
- The National League Showcase Series provides opportunities for more teams to participate in showcases that match up similar teams from varying areas of the country in a national platform.
Click Here For More Information